success habits Mar 19, 2018
They don't do it alone
- Enroll another expertise
- Solicit an accountability partner
They don't wait for the right time
- Today is the first day of the rest of your life
- You didn’t get here in a day, but you can take the first step today
- Waiting is a form of procrastination
They don't let their F.E.A.R. get the best of them
- Face Everything And Rise
- False Evidence Appearing Real - if you are going to make up stories, might as well make up a good story
- Action suppresses fear
They see obstacles as opportunity
- What can I learn from this situation
- What can I do differently
- Obstacles will repeat themselves until the lesson is learned
They never forget they have a gift to give
- Until you put your piece of the puzzle in to puzzle of life, there are 1K more people who will be unable to put their puzzle piece in
- Knowing that others are waiting to receive your gift
- Not sure what your gift is? Look within yourself, place your hand over your heart, breathe, and you will know because you will “feel” your gift
Patrick Dahdal and all the team at Transformation TV are thrilled to be working with Rhonda Cimorelli and sharing her unique message with the world.
You can watch Rhonda Cimorelli's TV Show on the TV platform here: https://www.transformation.tv/p/RhondaCimorelliTVShow
Rhonda is a successful Transformational Coach, happily married for 31 years and a mother of four.
She embarked on her journey over 25 years ago with a new born, a twenty-four month old and a three and a half year old, as an independent consultant working from home. She had low self-esteem, minimal business knowledge, and lacked self confidence. In 2009, she was ranked as a leader within the top 2% of a global company.
This accomplishment prompted Rhonda to refine her natural skills and become Certified as a Coach, Trainer and Speaker. Rhonda knew she was meant to share her wisdom and experience with women all-around the world. Through trial and error, she has learned how to create balance in her life as well as the secrets for living her life without guilt or regret. In 2013, Rhonda founded her company, A Balanced Life For You LLC, hosts a podcast show by the same name and she is a co-author of The 40/40 Rules, Wisdom from 40 Women Over 40.
Rhonda has a loving nature and an authentic presence. Her background and experience make her an amazing presenter, program developer and coach. She knows how to take you to where you want to go because she’s done it herself.
All Topics a different approach to anxiety aha moment akashic records angels ascended masters breathe career caregivers change children delaying bedtime confidence consciousness deepest soul desires divorce divorce with love eldercare marathon elderly elderly parents emotional and physical pain empowered living entrepreneurial women feng shui finding joy gain control getting unstuck grief happiness healing heart manifesting hypnotherapy inner shadow serpent kindness know no fear letting go life & drama looking for your tribe love managing anger marriage meditation negative thoughts old habits parenting peace practice self love purpose relationships self esteem success success habits termination transformation transformation tv trust the process truth work/life balance